Like it or not, you present your image everywhere you go. Every time you enter a room, speak words to someone, or race down a hallway you are projecting a presence. Your energy, your confidence, and your look all send a message. It’s instant.
Here’s a way to think about this:
Starting Your Presentation:
1) Consider Your Audience
- what do you know about this audience?
- how long is their attention span?
- how deep is their knowledge?
- what do they want from you?
2) Have A Clear Point of View
- what is it you want to say?
- how can you make your point strongest?
- what evidence do you have to back this up?
3) Segment Your Presentation Into Logical Sections
- what is the simplest way to present your data or point of view?
- how would you then add a level of sophistication/complexity – if it’s needed?
- is there…
View original post 160 more words